We deliver a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum to all learners, one that gives learners the necessary knowledge, skills and understanding to be successful in the 21st Century, whilst also aiming to develop essential personal skills.
For students aged 2-5, we follow the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum, enhanced by the International Primary Curriculum (IPC) and daily Montessori classes.
The Whole-School Curriculum also includes:
- Early-morning, mid-morning and lunchtime outdoor play
- Weekly class-building games & bi-weekly team-building games
- Weekly whole-school assemblies
- Weekly extra-curricular activities (upper primary)
- Discrete Computing lessons
- Termly House Days
- Termly School Trips
- Year 5/6 Outdoor & Adventurous Residential Trip
- Various World and other celebrations including: Class birthday parties, Mid-Autumn festival, Diwali, Halloween, Teacher’s Day, Internet Safety Day, World Book Day, Maths Day, Earth Day, Children’s Day
To read about the Primary Curriculum, click here.